You can search for any text anywhere on our web site. (To search the entire world wide web we suggest Alta Vista.) Alternative you can see a list of all pages on our site at Site Contents
Use the form below to search for pages or documents on the Queen of Peace - Normanhurst site containing specific matching words, combinations of words, or even parts of words.
The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed.
Below is a brief explanation of the query language, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'